Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Over the Top

Can't Stand It!

My knee is too sore/painful for words. I called my knee doctor and amazingly, he has a cancellation for tomorrow morning. I will have to take the day off from school, but I left some good lesson plans for my classes. Here's hoping he can do something.

The Boys are dressed in their bright orange sheets. They practically glow in the dark out there. Tuck and Toby are in the sort of waterproof ones, but Chance is in the not waterproof one. This is because his other one has been shredded to the point that it was kind of hanging off his bum.

I have a brandy new one for him that I can put on, but didn't want to do it until the first one really gave up the ghost. I think I can still fix it for at least a few more go rounds with Tucker's teeth. I have no idea what the rules are of the games they play out there, but Chance's "clothes" always seem to pay the price.

Needless to say, I did not ride. As a matter of fact, I can hardly walk. Hope my miracle doctor can do something for me. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. boys with clothes.
    My son came back from school with his trouser cut into at the knee. He only wore this trouser THREE times!!! But I was told that two of his friends "helped" him make the hole bigger.

    Perhaps it is teh same with Chance and Tucker, Tucker helped at making the holes bigger ^-^

    {{{{{{{{{{{healing vibes}}}}}}}}}}}
    I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there tuckers mum,
    thanks for your advise with minky and the jumps...i really dont think i can yell at the pc trainers, but there has been many times where i have wanted to.

    some times the pc trainers try to take me out of my comfort zone, but i will never ever do anything that could hurt me or my minky.

    i hope your knee gets better soon, there is nothing worse than having to take time off your riding because you have a crook leg or something.

    thank you for taking a look at my blog, and thankyou for being such a valued member of my dads blog,
    although my blog is just a school project, i will continue to update it and everything that happens with me or minky will be posted on here if you ever want to have a look... thanks alot :) minky's mum.

    ReplyDelete