Thursday, October 09, 2008

Phooey.....

Migraine...Overload

Guess the busy week got to me. I woke up on the brink of a migraine...again.

And, I had the day off. And the weather was gorgeous. And my chiropractors were not in.

Fortunately, there are two other chiropractic options at the office, so I called to get a physical therapy session. Then, when I went in the physical therapy doctor who is also a chiropractor was able to treat me.

Even so, it was a little bit late and the nerves in my neck/head were already irritated enough that I ended up wasting the rest of the day just lying around trying to get rid of the last effects.

And I thought I was going to be able to ride. Now, I have to go to choir practice.

I taped Toby's hoof up again and let him out after I got back from the chiro. He was all sweated up from fretting. Don't know what time the shoer is coming tomorrow. I really don't want to leave Toby in all day waiting. It is just too stressful for him.

I suppose I can lock Tucker in too to keep him company.

Such a shame as it's supposed to be warm and sunny.

Which for school, means hot in my classroom. I am breaking out the summer clothes again. It is school colors day--black and orange (yuck) and I do have a sleevless orange top to wear with a pair of short capris. That might be the option.

Wednesday, my room was like an oven even though it was cool outside. The heat was on and the system that's supposed to regulate it was not working. I sent in an emergency request for repair and, surprise, surprise, the heating man showed up from the company that services the system and got it working--until it breaks down again as it has a habit of doing. *sigh*

I figure when I finally retired they will air condition my classroom. Too late for me.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem right now. Jazz is having to be kept off the grass and he is calling the other two. SH set him up with a radio today and it was obvious from the poos that he hadn't gone too far from it all day.

    C

    ReplyDelete