Friday, October 24, 2008

Nothing To Report

Meeting and Choir

Had a teachers' meeting after school and choir pratice.

Add to that some very sore knees so I couldn't really rush about once I did get home, and I ended up not doing anything with the Boys. Nice day, too, and I may regret it as the weekend forecast calls for rain. *sigh*

My Principal told me yesterday, that the play may be the selection the 11th grade classes will be required to see to meet their theater arts requirement. Problem is, that usually happens in the Spring. Grand idea, on one hand, but on the other, the performing arts students will then be in full swing rehearsals for "A Midsummer Night's Dream," and the Senior Showcase. Don't know if we could mount a performance then. It would be far better to do it now while the production is still "up."

What will be, will be. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment