Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Thing I Have Two Days Off

Sniffle....

Came home from school completely worn out. I am battling a cold, I guess and so far, sort of winning.

The rain has stopped, but the tropical air lingered on, making my classroom miserably hot again. That didn't help.

I came home, fed the Boys, made some eggplant parmesan, and crashed.

We have two days off from school for Rosh Hashanah, so at least I can rest. Sort of. The alarm guy is coming on Wednesday to replace my lightning struck panel, and I really do need to clean the house before he gets here. I have been putting it off for too long, so it's my own fault, but it looks like tomorrow will be filled with cleaning. Yippee!! Not.

Hope to get a ride in on somebody somewhere, sometime soon. Toby is still not 100%, so he's off. Tucker is just starting to reap the benefits of the Adequan, so I won't press him too much. That leaves Chance.

Didn't I say that yesterday?

I am repeating myself. It happens when you're sick.

2 comments:

  1. I am alos plagued with a terrible cough. I cannot fall asleep because I am coughing so much.

    I am glad Toby and Tucker are better.

    Chance is your best bet ^-^
    WB beats TB anyday LOL
    Just joking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon.

    C

    ReplyDelete