Monday, March 10, 2008

Blitzed

On the Phone

Trying to get the creative financing to put in my solar panels has sent me on the hunt for the best home financing loan.

Tonight, after stopping at one more bank, I made a phone call to another bank and then signed up on "Lending Tree" to see what kind of offers I'd get.

Good grief! Within a half hour, my phone was ringing off the hook. I spent nearly all the evening on the phone discussing loan options.

Somewhere in between, I did at least feed the Boys dinner and make sure they were all happy and content.

The tree is gone and all is nicely cleaned up, so that's good.

This was, by the way, an evergreen so the wood was not ideal for burning as it tends to build up stuff in chimneys from the sap. The big branch in the back yard was maple and might well have been good burning wood. Maybe Tree Guy took it for a fireplace.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh SH has just ordered some solar panels!

    C

    ReplyDelete