Just too tired to do anything with the Boys today.
Kind of an annoying day at school as I was pushed out of my classroom again for testing. That forced me to take my cart of books to the other end of the building to teach there. In the process, I spent the morning hiking up and down the hallways. That always makes my knees really sore.
I called my vet and now have an appointment for Chance on June 4. This is a bad time of year to make non-emergency appointments as mares are foaling all around. New Jersey has a pretty heavy horse population--it is our State animal--and there are many racing stables in my vet's practice area. Add to that how nearly everyone is getting routine spring vaccinations and required testing done and things do get busy.
Chance may be all better by the 4th. If so, that's good. If not, or even if he is "iffy" my vet is great to look at him because of his chiropractic/acupuncture skills well beyond the usual medical treatments he can offer.
I guess now it's just wait and see.