Monday, May 07, 2007

Not Much to Report

Naptime

Rushed out of school to my laser therapy appointment.

Then, on the way home, I wended my way through Jersey Avenue to Georges Road to the back entrance of Barnes and Noble in North Brunswick to pick up four more copies of No Fear Shakespeare, Macbeth for my seniors to read. Navigating those streets suding rush hour was really interesting, to say the least.

I got home around 5:30 or so and fed the Boys right away.

It was a beautiful day with cooler temps, and I had planned on riding.

I ate some dinner and as I was working on the computer I was suddenly very tired. I made the mistake of lying down on the couch for a bit.

Error. It is now past 11 PM and I just woke up.

Oh, well. I guess I was more tired than I realized.

I am just a bit concerned. Today in school one of my students came in to class drenched in perfume. I had what I thought was a very bad allergic reaction with a suddenly stuffy, runny nose, and sneezing. Hours later, I am still sneezy. Now I am afraid I may be coming down with a cold.

I am breaking out the cold attack force. Colliodal silver nasal spray, colostrum, and maybe the Airborne.

Hoping it's just an allergy. That I can handle.

2 comments:

  1. That's my secret cut through to Barnes and Noble and Wal-Mart too!!!
    Attack the feeling now, you don't stand a chance with all those sniffling and sick students around you. My daughter used Airborne for the 4th graders she was working with seemed to work well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. allergic reaction to perfume? not good. hope it clears up.

    ReplyDelete