Campaign meeting Wednesday, worn out crash on Thursday, and then today, so far, not much.
I had to wait around all morning for the washer repairman to call and then come, so I was stuck. Then Hayman arrived and we did a bit of cleaning in the carport where I store the hay. I carted the loose hay out to the paddock with the tractor front end loader--reminding myself, unfortunately--that the load has a hydraulic leak that really can't be ignored.
With a load of hay safely stashed, I called the tractor repair place and am waiting for a call back. Called the other tractor place as well. So that will be more dollars flying out the door, but I can't afford to ignore either one. I definitely need the front end loader for the winter if we have snow. And the other tractor is the only one that can conquer the weeds in the paddock.
Somehow it will work itself out. *sigh*
It's warm out, but I'm not sure it's quite the inspirational swimming weather. I'll see.
My knees felt pretty good after my rides, so that's a plus. Thank you all who asked. It was kind of an experimental test flight since I knew the weather wasn't going to hold for too long. But, the evenings and mornings are pretty cool, so if I can manage some time then, I should be able to do some horse work soon.
Now it seems to be a matter of booked evenings. It would be best to do something after dark, actually, when the flies are napping since the B52's and pals are out now.
Once again, things are on hold. Sort of.