I am going through one of those "phases" when my neck acts up. So it was off to the chiropractor after school.
I was chilly and windy again, not as awful as Tuesday, but not exactly inviting....until the sun came out close to sunset. I did not ride, but I thought about it, so that's a good start. I am finding that if I do not get out there as soon as I get home from school, I am not likely to manage much with the horses as long as the weather is not inviting.
Tonight I will be singing in church, so it's hard to say if I will have time when I get home. It will be a tight schedule. Tonight is also the night for the duet, so I will need to get to the pre-service rehearsal a little early.
This morning, I decided--based on what I hope is an accurate weather forecast--to take the Boys' sheets off. Tucker thought about making a fuss. I growled at him and he ran out of the stall. Apparently kicking the gate and having it fall, just about the same time as I growled at him yesterday left an impression. I'll have to see if his behavior continues.
Regarding Tucker and ulcers: I treated him for ulcers last year with great success. I have new medication on order to do another round, just to be sure he is not having issues again. I should know within a week or so of treatment as to whether he may be having a flare up. He is definitely not as touchy as he was before his first treatment, so if anything is bothering him it is minimal compared to before. As I begin to really leg him up, I will monitor his attitude. He is an emotional fellow, regardless, with strong opinions about almost everything. Quite a puzzle to work out no matter what.