Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Start

To Busy Week

The choir "gang" got together for an early St. Patrick's dinner of corned beef and cabbage tonight. Delicious.

But I also needed a chiropractic adjustment to my neck as, for the first time in quite a while, I was on the edge of a headache. I got and early evening appointment, leaving me no time to work the Boys,

It was kind of chilly today, though. And not exactly pleasant out, so I don't feel too bad.

I have another rehearsal on Wednesday for the duet and then choir rehearsal on Thursday.

Unless the weather gets too nice to ignore, I'm not sure how motivated I will be to ride. I guess I'll just have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:20 AM

    Don't worry - it'll be warm - in fact too warm! - before we know it! Good luck with the musical activities.

    ReplyDelete