Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Silly Boys A'Frolicking

Excited to See Me, or Just Excited?

The Boys were running around being silly when I got home.

I would like to think they were happy to see me, but I'm never quite sure as playtime does seem to be a regular part of the daily routine.

This time, Chance was in full gallop, back and forth across the paddock. Toby and Tucker were more in trot, buck, maybe run a little mode.

I love seeing horses play. It is definitely a sign they are happy, content, and probably well fed.

When I was getting my mail, a conservation officer dropped by. Apparently someone had called the police because there was shooting out back of our houses. I thought it was still hunting season for small game, but I may be wrong. I have no idea who would have called or why. I saw two hunters on the weekend, fairly close to the safety zone, but I figured it was legal. I guess I will have to look up the law to see. Maybe the gun season is over.

It is a never ending adventure around here. My fire alarm system is on the blink and sent in a false alarm while I was at school, so the fire marshall came. Then, later in the day, after I had cleared it all up, the darn thing went off again while I was in the house. This time, I shut it off and called the alarm company for service.

In the meantime, I've gone to the chiropractor twice to get my neck fixed again.

It goes without saying that I have not ridden since the weekend. Too cold today.

No comments:

Post a Comment