Thursday, January 11, 2007

Horsey Faces

Pics for My Workshop

I have a computer workshop at school tomorrow and I need some pictures.

What better than horse heads?









I took these just a bit before sunset. I had to stay outside the fence or be horsemugged. As it was Toby wanted to hog all the shots.


I did manage to get Chance to pose, but every time I tried a profile shot, he would turn to face me. So here he is, head on.


Once more, I guess you can tell, he too would mug the camera given half a chance. But he is a full Chance, so I kept the fence between us for the photo session.

And then, of course, Tucker decided to stand still long enough for me to snap the shutter.

One of these days I will do a formal photo session and see what I can do about getting some really good pictures of the Boys.

1 comment: