Woke Up With a Fever
Whatever bug I have is not user friendly, that's for sure. This morning I had a definite fever. Not high, but fever.
Of course it's the weekend, so the doctor's office is closed. I am not so sick that I need emergency treatment, so unless things change, I'll wait until Monday. If it's a virus, there is nothing anyone can do anyhow. If it's bacterial, then, of course, antibiotics can help clear it up.
I had flu shot earlier in the season, so it shouldn't be that, but you never know.
So far aspirin and decongestants are helping just fine and all I'm doing it lying around looking at the light snowfall.
Feeding the Boys this morning was a bit daunting, but I managed OK. At some point, I need to get some alfalfa cubes before the next storm on Tuesday or Wednesday. If I'm feeling like this, I can go get them tomorrow. It's not a long drive and I don't have to unload them from the truck when I get home unless I want to.
Apparently the snow we are having today may about to a couple inches although it looks more like just a trace here. Then, in the middle of next week, another storm arrives with the potential for another mess. Then again, we could luck out and it could as they say, "wobble" off course and leave use alone.
One can only hope.
I'm not exactly in shape to do a lot of shoveling right now. *sigh*