Thursday, October 25, 2007

Time Slips Away

Feet Matter More

My feet this time. I had to go to the chiropractor to get fitted for new orthothic inserts for my shoes.

By the time I got home it was around five, so I fed the Boys. I'd left them wearing their waterproof sheets for the day and they did seem pretty comfy in them as it had stayed chilly all day with intermittent showers.

Since it's Thursday, I had choir rehearsal, leaving me without any real time to ride.

If I want to play sour grapes, I can claim the ring was pretty wet too.

Of course it will be wet tomorrow too if it keeps raining. Right now, there is a pretty good breeze, enough to dry my riding surface, but showers are in the forecast again.

But, it will be Friday and I certainly won't have any excuses for not riding this time--unless the showers turn to some steady rain....again.

1 comment:

  1. We are supposed to be having a wet weekend.I admit im a bit of a fair weather rider now..i used to ride in all weather!

    ReplyDelete