Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Not Much To Report

Chiropractor

I went to the chiropractor yesterday, so I did not ride.  I was going to lunge Chance, but the day got away from me.

My hay man delivered a load of hay, I did some shopping, I cleaned the stalls, and that's about it.

Today, my friend Shelley is coming over so we can proof and edit her doctoral thesis, so I'll be pretty busy most of the day.

The biggest news of the day is that another torrential rainstorm is headed our way. Two to three and a half inches of rain are forecast. Thank goodness it's not colder....need I say more?

3 comments:

  1. Rain is expected on sunday ;-(

    I hope you will be okay. The boys will have more days off! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tired of this weather too. We're in for 3-5 inches. Have fun with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. winter bites us back again .... :-(

    ReplyDelete