Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Better

But Not Quite 100%

I am feeling much better but still am taking it easy with the food. Hard to know what to eat, so I have been experimenting.

I have no idea what triggered this, but on Sunday, I had a bad potato chip thing at the restaurant. I ate one, tastes a second and then sent them back.  Could be that was enough to cause something.

Or, it could have been some kind of intestinal flu thing.  Who knows?  Either way, I am feeling better and hope to be back up to full speed--whatever that is--by the end of the day.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Glad you're feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. My mother's standard for bad stomachs, tea and dry toast or the all time favorite bananas, rice or rice pudding, oh and flat ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any appetite at all is a good sign. You bounce back impressively quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, I was hoping to hear that you are improving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you were sick; sometimes those short term bugs can really kick your tail :o\ Glad you're feeling better though.

    ReplyDelete