Monday, August 01, 2011

Great Book Gone Digital

Led by the Grey

Peter DeCosemo has written a novel, "Led by the Grey."  It is an absolutely enchanting book and it kept me totally involved from start to finish.  I just received a note from Peter letting me know the book is now available in digital format--hard copies are difficult to come by.

Here is his message:


Anyway, I wanted to let you know that the novel has actually gone digital and is now available to down load in various formats. I know a lot of people in the U.S. didn't get to read it as the paper version has still not been printed there so they may be interested in this format.
For: Sony E-reader, iPad and iBooks.
For Kindle;
Would be wonderful if you could pass the message on to any of your groups or forums.
Kind regards,
Peter De Cosemo

This is truly a wonderful read, and I highly recommend it to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'll check it out for my Kindle. Always looking for a good book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean. I was looking for a book for thsi summer holiday ^-^

    ReplyDelete