Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Book Update

Print Edition

I have ordered a print copy of my novel. This is for me to proofread again.

It should be here by the beginning of October.

I will keep you all posted.

On the horsey front, I lunged Chance for a few minutes today and he looked really good. I opened up the end of his confinement pen under the run in shed and let him out. I'll see how he looks in the morning.

If all is well, I should be in the saddle by the weekend. I only say that because there is a pretty big rainstorm on the way for the rest of the week. I'll need to take the rest of the corral panels off the shed if that happens. The Boys like to hang out on that side of the barn when it rains.

What I don't know is whether Chance is sounder because of his new shoes, or because of treating that lesion on his coronary band. Time will tell.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:33 AM

    Glad Chance is feeling better, and hope you're back in the saddle soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hope that you get back in the saddle! It's been far too long! I hope Chance is sounder because of the treated lesion as it might be hard to keep those elevated shoes (pads?) on him when it gets wet and muddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that Chance is doing better. I hope you get a chance for a ride this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete